Monday, March 1, 2010

Tipping is an option


Somebody out there understands me!

Oh kindred spirit, we share the same sentiments. Although, I feel more strongly toward taxi drivers "asking" for tips. And where I'm from, they sometimes demand for it. I always want to tell them, I don't get to ask my boss for any extra. So why should they demand more from me? They have meters. They are there for a reason. 

And don't even start complaining about oil price hikes and other markups. I buy stuff too, you know. Food and rent aren't free in my world as well.

So, yes. Stop complaining. I get a fixed salary, fixed hours but not a fixed work load. And I don't get tips. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Mr. David Sax said it best, "I'll keep forking over my change, you keep smiling, and we'll both lobby for an increase in the minimum wage." Everybody happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment